Samsung Galaxy M52 5G : Samsung’s Samsung Galaxy M52 5G smartphone, which was priced around Rs 30,000 at the time of its launch, is now available to users at Rs 9,000 less i.e. Rs 20,999. Samsung Galaxy M52 5G was launched last year only. Snapdragon 778G processor is available in this smartphone which is prepared on 6nm process. 11 bands of 5G have been given in Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. Along with this, Samsung Galaxy M52 5G comes with triple rear camera setup.
Features of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
- Android based One UI has been given in Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has a 6.7-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display, which has a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The refresh rate of its display is 120Hz.
- Gorilla Glass 5 has been given for protection in Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
- The Octacore Snapdragon 778G processor has been given in Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone has 128 GB of storage with 6 GB of RAM. Apart from this, there is also a facility to expand the RAM up to 4 GB.
- Talking about the camera, a triple rear camera setup has been made available in Samsung’s Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone, in which the primary lens is 64MP and its aperture is f / 1.8. The second lens in the phone is 12MP, which is ultra wide. Whereas the third lens is of 5MP.
- As a front camera, 32MP front camera has been given in Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
- Samsung’s Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone has 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port for connectivity.
- In terms of security, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has a side mounted fingerprint sensor.
- In Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, you get 5000mAh battery which supports 25W charging.
New price of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
At the time of launch, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G smartphone was priced around Rs 30,000, now users can make it their own at a cost of Rs 20,999. This means that now you are getting a discount of up to Rs 9,000 on this phone. Now the question is where to buy the phone at this low price? This Samsung phone can be purchased from Reliance Digital Store with the new price. For information, let us tell you that this price is for a limited time. 10 percent off on Citibank cards with Samsung Galaxy M52 5G at Reliance Digital stores. Apart from this, a cashback of Rs 1,500 is also available on IndusInd Bank card payment. For more information, let us know that the phone is available on Samsung’s official site at a price of Rs 24,999.
Samsung Galaxy F13: The battery of this Smartphone, which costs less than 12 thousand, will last for two days, know other features
Yamaha NMax 155: The engine of this Yamaha scooter turns itself off at the traffic light, will be launched in India soon