Samsung Galaxy M32 New Price : Samsung Galaxy M32 was launched in June 2021. The device packs a 6,000mAh battery, MediaTek Helio G80 processor, AMOLED screen, and a 64-megapixel quad rear camera setup. The price of Samsung Galaxy M32 has been cut in India. Samsung Galaxy M32 has been listed on Samsung’s official website at a price of Rs.12,999, while it was earlier priced at Rs.14,999. This means that the company has cut the Samsung Galaxy M32 by Rs 2,000. If you want to buy this smartphone, then you can buy it on Amazon for this price. Make it clear here that according to the listing, this offer is available only for a short time and this price is for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model of the phone. Let us know about the features of this phone.
Features of Samsung Galaxy M32
- The octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor has been given in the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone.
- In Samsung Galaxy M32, you get a 6.4-inch FHD + display, which comes with 90Hz refresh rate.
- For the protection of the Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone, it has been given a coating of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 is a dual sim smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 works on Android 11 based OneUI 3.1.
- Talking about the camera, you get a quad-rear camera setup in the Samsung Galaxy M32 smartphone, which includes 64MP main sensor with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 also has a 20MP selfie shooter for selfie.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 has a 6000mAh battery, which supports 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Price
Samsung has reduced the price of its Galaxy M32 by up to Rs 2,000, after which the price of this phone has come down from 14,999 to 12,999. Make it clear that this phone has two storage variants – 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB, but customers are being given a discount only on the 4GB + 64GB variant.
Nokia G11 Plus: This Nokia smartphone launched secretly, claims about 3 days of battery