Nothing Phone 1 Pre Booking : The launch of Nothing Phone (1) is going to happen on July 16. But even before the launch, Nothing Phone (1) has rocked the market. Carl Pei, the founder of Nothing Company, took to Twitter to inform that the pre-bookings of Nothing Phone (1) have crossed the 1 lakh mark. It has been reported that the phone will be made available for sale on a pre-order invoice system. If you also want to pre-book the Nothing Phone 1, then you can do it till June 30.
How to pre book Nothing Phone 1?
To book Nothing Phone 1, you need to visit in.nothing.tech. After this, by going to the pre-booking section, click on Learn More. After this, when you click on Jion the Waitlist, you will be asked to login with Google or Nothing account. After logging in, you can register for Nothing Phone. Now to book the phone, you will have to deposit Rs 2000. Later, this Rs 2000 will be added to the price of the phone.
Expected Price of Nothing Phone 1
According to the report, the price of Nothing Phone 1 can be around Rs 40,000. Or just say it can be around Rs 40,000.
Possible Features of Nothing Phone 1
- Nothing Phone(1) A 6.55-inch OLED display can be supported in the smartphone. Nothing Phone(1) The smartphone can come with 1,080×2,400 pixels resolution. Other than this
- The Nothing Phone(1) smartphone could be offered with a flat panel display.
- Nothing Phone (1) A 16MP camera can be given at the front of the smartphone.
- Nothing Phone(1) Dual camera setup will be given in the back of the smartphone. Its primary camera will be of 50MP. Apart from this, a 16MP secondary camera can be given.
- For power backup, 4,500mAh battery support will be provided in the phone, which will support 45W fast charging.
- Nothing Phone(1) Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ chipset can be used as processor support in the smartphone.
- Nothing Phone(1) The smartphone can get 120Hz refresh rate support.
- Nothing Phone(1) The smartphone can come with Android 12 based Nothing OS out of the box. Apart from this, the Nothing Phone (1) smartphone will come with Glyph interface support.
Poco F4 5G: Poco F4 5G’s first sale tomorrow with a discount of Rs 4,000
Electric Car Sale: Tata Motors sold the most electric car in April, Audi Etron worth 10 million also became the choice