Send Mails without Internet : In this age of apps and internet, usually you have to log in with your mail ID to use any app. That’s why there will be very few people who will not have an email account. Most people create an account for mail on Google’s mailing service, Gmail. Internet is required to send and receive mail on Gmail. You cannot send or receive mail without internet. Here we are going to tell you about such a trick by which you will be able to send mail on Gmail without internet. Let us know about this trick in details.
Most likely you still use Gmail, but did you know that you can send and receive mails even without internet? Here we are going to tell you about the offline mode of Gmail, so that you will be able to read, answer and search mails without internet on Gmail. To use Gmail without internet, follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: To use Gmail Offline, first you have to open Google Chrome on your computer or laptop. For information, let us tell you that Gmail Offline can be used only in a Chrome browser window, you cannot use this feature in Incognito mode.
- Step 2: Then after opening a Chrome window on your desktop or laptop, go to Gmail offline settings or click on the link ‘https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/offline’.
- Step 3As soon as you click on the link a new window will open in front of you. In this window an option will appear called Enable Offline Mail. You have to click on this option.
- Step 4: After this you have to customize the settings according to you. Here you can choose how many days of mails you want to sync. After syncing, you will get the mails of those days in offline mode also.
- Step 5: Now all you have to do is click on the option ‘Save Changes’.
In this way now your Gmail offline mode will be activated and you will be able to use it easily.
Xiaomi 12T: This Xiaomi smartphone will be fully charged in 15 minutes, know its launch details here