MacBook Screen Recording: Screen recording is a handy feature to have on any device. iPhone users must be aware of screen recording because it is quite famous. For this, you can easily create a shortcut in the Control Center of your iPhone and record your screen. However, screen recording is also available on Mac devices. Also it is quite easy to record screen, but some users do not know how to record screen on MacBook. So we are telling those users how to do this.
Things to keep in mind while recording MacBook screen
- This feature doesn’t work on macOS Mojave or later.
- If you’re running an app or program and want to record the screen, press “Command+Shift+5”
- Now you will see a dialog box with many options in the middle of the screen
- If you want to record the whole screen, select the racktangle with the circle icon.
- If you want to record a part of the screen, select Dotted-Line Rectangle with Circle Marks.
- To end recording, press the Stop button in the screen recording menu bar.
- All screen recordings are saved to the Mac desktop by default. You can also choose a different location.
- In this way you can now easily record your screen on MacBook.
read this also-
WhatsApp Free Calling will no longer be free, for this you will have to pay money; Government can take big step
Get ready for Made in India iPhone, know about this deal of Tata Group
iPhone 14 Series Cheap Price: In these 9 countries, iPhone 14 will be cheaper than India, know how
Redmi 6A Explosion: Youtuber claims, woman dies due to Redmi 6A phone explosion, Xiaomi said – will investigate