iQOO 9T Coming Soon : iQOO launched its iQOO 9 series in India at the beginning of the year and now news is coming that the company can launch a brand new smartphone in the country soon. This new model is being called iQOO 9T. It is being speculated that this phone will be launched in India in July. Some media reports have revealed that this handset has also got BIS certification in the name of model number I2201. Here we are telling you about this phone in details.
Features of iQOO 9T
- iQOO 9T is going to be a flagship smartphone of the brand.
- iQOO 9T can be given a 6.78-inch AMOLED display, which can have a 120Hz refresh rate.
- iQOO 9T smartphone can be offered with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. For more information, let us tell you that it is an octa-core processor based on 4nm node.
- The iQOO 9T has four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 2GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.75GHz and the last Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.2GHz.
- The iQOO 9T phone can be launched with two RAM and storage variants – 8GB / 128GB and 12GB / 256GB.
- 120W fast charging support can be given to the iQOO 9T smartphone.
- iQOO 9T smartphone can be based on Android 12 OS.
- Apart from this, no information has been revealed about the phone’s camera so far, but it will be a premium phone, so we can expect that a great camera setup will be given in it. It is being said that a 50MP main camera can be given in this phone with the support of Gimbal Optical Image Stabilization (OIS).
When will iQOO 9T launch?
It is estimated that iQOO 9T can be debuted in the Indian market in the next month i.e. July. Based on the specifications of the phone, it is being said that it is going to be better than iQOO 9 Pro, the most premium phone of the brand so far.
Nokia G11 Plus: This Nokia smartphone launched secretly, claims about 3 days of battery