The Truecaller app is free to download for both Android and iOS users. Android users can download the Truecaller app from the Google Play Store and iOS users can download the Truecaller app from the App Store. Truecaller has become a popular app that shows the caller ID of the numbers calling us. It also shows us the details of unknown numbers. Even if you have never used Truecaller, it can contain both your name and number, as it collects contact details from the address books of all its users.
Your number can be on Truecaller if someone has saved your contact number in their phone. The app also lets you track all the scam calls. In fact, for some landlines, Truecaller includes the address of the landline. So if you don’t want others to search you on TrueCaller and delete your number from the TrueCaller database, here’s what you should do. You can remove your phone number from the application’s database by permanently deleting your account.
How to completely delete Truecaller account
- Open the Truecaller app from the app drawer of your smartphone and select Menu from the top left corner.
- Select Menu Settings and go to the next step.
- Once you select settings you will find many options in settings, now to start deleting truecaller account permanently select privacy center from menu.
- This is the final option option which you should select to delete the Truecaller account.
- Select Yes to remove the number from Truecaller Search.
- This step will remove your number from True Caller Lookup.
Also read: How To Enable WhatsApp Lock In Your Android Smartphone And iPhone, Here Is The Complete Process
Also read: Having trouble sharing large media files? WhatsApp is testing this new feature