Aadhaar Card Appointment: Aadhar card is one of the essential documents for an Indian citizen in today’s time. Without this, many people’s work stops. UIDAI provides many facilities to the people, from applying for Aadhar card online to making corrections in it. There is a 12 digit Aadhaar number on the Aadhaar card, which is different for each person on the Aadhaar card. Aadhar card not only serves as an identity card, but with the help of it, benefits of government schemes can also be taken. Would like to tell as a suggestion that if you do not have Aadhar card then you must apply for it.
You can also make an online appointment to get and update your Aadhar card. After taking an online appointment, you can get your Aadhaar made by visiting your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra. You can also get it updated as well. Today in this news we are going to tell you the complete process.
Aadhar Card Appointment will get these facilities
- After booking an appointment online, you will be able to get a new Aadhar card made.
- You will be able to update the address in your Aadhar card.
- You will also be able to update the name after you book an appointment online.
- You can update the email id after booking the appointment online.
- Along with this, you can also update your mobile number.
- You can also update the date of birth.
Make an appointment like this
- Must have good internet connection to take appointment for Aadhar card
- For online appointment you have to visit UIDAI website.
- After this go to the My Aadhaar section on the left side of the home page.
- Here click on the Book My appointment option.
- Now select city and location.
- Then click on Proceed to Book Appointment option.
- Now select the feature you want.
- Then enter your mobile number, captcha code and click on Generate OTP.
- Enter OTP and click on Verify OTP.
- Now fill all the details and submit the form.
Upcoming Smartphones in October: These smartphones can be launched in October, see list
5G Network In India: By 2023 100 million Indians will start using 5G internet