Apple Watch: Apple recently launched Apple Watch and iPhone 14 series. Apple has launched a special feature in these devices. With its help, it will be easy for you to take care of your health. In the Medicines app on your Apple Watch, you can keep track of your medications and log them with reminders. You can manage the medicines, vitamins and supplement foods you take in the Health app on your iPhone. Here we have told you how to set up medicine schedule on iPhone.
How to set up medication schedules on Apple Watch and iPhone
- On your iPhone, open the Health app, tap Browse in the bottom right, then tap Medicines.
- Tap Add medicine.
- To identify the drug, do one of the following:
- Type a name: Tap the search field, fill in a name, then tap Add.
- Only in America, suggestions start appearing as soon as you type. You can select the medicine for you or tap Add to add it by typing in the name.
- Use the camera: (Only iPhone SE, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and later iPhones in the US) Tap the camera button next to the search field, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If there’s no match for your medicine, tap Search by name, then type a name.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to help you create a visual identifier, set a schedule, and identify potential interactions.
- By default, your Apple Watch will remind you when it’s time to take your medicines based on a schedule you create in the Health app on the iPhone. To log in for your medicines, follow these steps.
- If you’ve got a notification to log your medications, tap Notifications. Otherwise, open the Medicines app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on Current Medication Schedule—the medicines you take in the morning.
- Tap Log in as All Taken.
- The Apple Watch records the dose, the number of medicines taken, and the time you take your medicine.
- To log individual medications, scroll down, tap a drug under Your medications, then tap Log.
- The name of the medicine and the time logged is displayed in the log.
- To change the status of a logged drug, tap it, tap Taken or Left, then tap Done.
- To view logs and your medication history on your iPhone, open the Health app, tap Browse, then tap Medicines.
read this also-
Buy new iPhone-14 for 54 thousand! The company itself advertised
WhatsApp Trick: Now no one will be able to read your messages while chatting on the phone, put a ‘virtual curtain’ on the phone like this