Amazon Sale On Redmi 11 Prime 5G : Another great option for those who buy cheap phones is getting it on Amazon. Redmi 11 Prime is the latest phone which also has a 5G variant. The phone has a strong battery and a great 50MP camera, the price of the phone starts from Rs 12,999. The phone has been launched in Green, Purple and Black color. There is a 13% discount in the launching offer on the phone and an instant cashback of thousand rupees on payment from ICICI Bank.
Redmi 11 Prime 5G (Meadow Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Prime Design | MTK Dimensity 700 | 50 MP Dual Cam | 5000mAh | 7 Band 5G
The phone is priced at Rs 15,999 for the 4GB and 64GB storage variant, which is available for Rs 13,999 after a discount of 13%. There is an instant cashback of thousand rupees on the payment from ICICI Bank on the phone, after which these phones can be bought for just Rs 12,999. There is an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,550 on the phone.
- The phone is priced at Rs 17,999 for the 4GB and 64GB storage variant, which is available for Rs 15,999 after a discount of 11%. Rest of the offers on the phone are same.
- The phone’s RAM can be increased up to 8GB with a booster and the storage can be expanded up to 512GB.
- The phone has a large screen with a 6.58-inch Adaptive Sync FHD display. The Redmi 11 Prime supports dual 5G SIM
- The phone has a 50MP AI triple rear camera in which the main camera is 50MP, the second is the macro camera and the third is the depth camera.
- The selfie camera in the phone is of 8MP. The phone’s camera has movie frame, short video, time lapse, portrait mode, landscape and night vision features.
- The phone has a large 5000mAh battery and also this phone supports 22W fast charging. The phone’s battery can stand by for 30 days. Fingerprint sensor is also given in the phone
Disclaimer: All this information has been taken from Amazon’s website only. For any complaint related to the goods, you will have to contact by going to Amazon. ABP News does not confirm the quality, price and offers of the products mentioned here.