WhatsApp Deleted Chats: WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging apps in the world because it is more simple and convenient. It has most of the important features that a messaging app should have. People can make video or voice calls and even send voice messages to anyone in the world with its help. The company has also added an option to exchange photos or videos. Apart from this, users also get the option to delete any message on WhatsApp. But how to read deleted messages again, today we are telling about these tricks.
Other social media platforms like Instagram also offer this “delete message” feature, but it is better implemented. The app never alerts the receiver about the deleted message. So if you are troubled by this feature of WhatsApp and want to read all the deleted messages then you can follow the method given below. For this, third party app will have to be downloaded from Google Play Store.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages on mobile?
- Install “Get Deleted Messages” app from Google Play Store
- Now you have to give some permissions to the app.
- Whenever a message is deleted on WhatsApp, you can check the deleted message on this app.
- Your permission will be required for the app to run in the background.
- You can change this at any time in your phone’s Settings > Apps & notifications.
- Apart from this, the app will also ask for permission for notifications and storage.
Keep in mind that this third-party app reads any sender’s message from your phone’s notification panel and then shows it to you. So, you have to give permission for the notification. If you keep a person’s WhatsApp chat open and the message gets deleted, you won’t be able to read them because a third-party app pulls the message on your WhatsApp with instant notifications. Once the messages are deleted, they are not visible on WhatsApp, but you can see them on the “Get Deleted Messages” app.
Read deleted chats with the help of WhatsRemoved+ app
To read deleted WhatsApp messages, you need to download a third party application called WhatsRemoved+. This app is available for download on Google Play Store but not on App Store.
- You have to first download the WhatsRemoved+ application from Google Play store
- Connect the phone to a WiFi network first before downloading the app
- Once the WhatsRemoved+ app is installed on the phone, open it and accept the terms and conditions
- For the app to work, you have to give permission to the notification of the phone.
- If you agree then click on YES option
- To read deleted WhatsApp messages just toggle on WhatsApp option and then continue
- WhatsRemoved+ will ask you whether it wants to save the files or not
- click on that option
- After this it will take you to a page which will show all the deleted WhatsApp messages
- Next to the option detected at the top of the screen, click on the WhatsApp option
- After enabling these settings you will be able to read all the deleted WhatsApp messages
- Deleted messages will appear in WhatsApp option on WhatsRemoved+ app
read this also-
iOS 16 update: In this way, make image cut out on iOS 16, share with friends
Realme 5G phones: All realme phones will support high-speed 5G network by the end of October