Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) will clash in the 12th match of the Indian Premier League 2022. This match will be played at DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai from 7:30 pm on Monday. Sunrisers Hyderabad is currently at the bottom of the IPL points table, while Lucknow is at the fifth position in the points table. Hyderabad has played one match in this season, in which it has lost. Lucknow, on the other hand, played two matches in this season, losing one and winning one. Hyderabad would like to register their first win in this match, while the team of Lucknow would like to maintain the winning streak. In this match, all eyes will be on some players.
1. Lucknow captain KL Rahul has not been able to do anything special in two matches so far. He is known for creating panic in IPL. So far this season, KL Rahul has played 2 matches, in which he has scored 40 runs. In the last few seasons, Rahul had a lot of runs with the bat. In such a situation, a big innings will be expected from him.
2. Lucknow opener Quinton de Kock has played 2 matches in this season so far. In which 68 runs have come off his bat. Dekock is one of the best batsmen of T20 and the team will expect an explosive innings from him.
3. In this match, Caribbean player Jason Holder will be added to the team of Lucknow Super Giants, which will strengthen the team. Holder could not play the opening match due to international commitments. He will expect good batting and bowling from the team.
4. All eyes will be on Sunrisers Hyderabad captain Kane Williamson in this match. He could score only 2 runs in the first match. If his bat plays in this match, then Hyderabad team can win the match.
5. Hyderabad’s star all-rounder Washington Sundar played a stormy innings of 40 runs in the first match. His batting had made a lot of headlines. In today’s match too, all eyes will be on Sundar.