Ramiz Raja: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ramiz Raja often remains in the headlines due to his sharp statements. Even after the final match of Asia Cup 2022, he did some such action, due to which he has come into the limelight again. The video of his action is also becoming fiercely viral on social media.
Actually, Rameez Raja was answering questions from some journalists outside the Dubai Stadium after Pakistan lost the Asia Cup final. During this, when an Indian journalist asked him a question, he was shocked.
This was the question-and-answer round
- Indian journalist asked, ‘The people of Pakistan are very unhappy, any message for them?’
- Rameez Raja said, ‘Look, you will be from India. Your people will be very happy.
- The journalist said, ‘We are not happy. Do you see the happiness on my face?
- Rameez said, ‘Then what people are you talking about?’
- The journalist replied, ‘I have seen the people of Pakistan crying. Am I speaking wrong Rameez bhai?’
- Rameez said, ‘You are journalizing the people.’ Saying this, Rameez Raja removed the Indian journalist’s phone and went ahead.
Reaction of PCB chairman Ramiz Raja after Pakistan lose Asia Cup 2022 and looked at the reply of PCB chairman on Journalist. pic.twitter.com/3u8TLdxYNm
— CricketMAN2 (@ImTanujSingh) September 11, 2022
Sri Lanka won by 23 runs
Batting first, in the final match of the Asia Cup 2022, Sri Lanka scored 170 runs thanks to the brilliant innings of Bhanuka Rajapaksa (71) and Wanindu Hasaranga (36). In reply, the entire team of Pakistan was reduced to just 147 runs. Mohammad Rizwan did play an innings of 55 runs but it was of no use. With this, Sri Lanka won the Asia Cup for the sixth time.