The problem of stool accumulation in the intestines can occur at any age. This is a common problem and in today’s time most of the people are facing it. The biggest problem about this disease is that most people are not aware of it, although they remain troubled due to it. Today we are telling you about the symptoms, causes and preventive measures of this problem. So that everyone from children to old people can avoid the problems caused by this…
Symptoms of stool accumulation in the intestines
- frequent or persistent abdominal pain
- Persistent mood swings, nausea or vomiting
- feeling tired all the time
- persistent weakness
- Abdominal heaviness and flatulence
- Abdominal pain and cramping during bowel movements
- Sharp pricking in the lower part of the navel after or during a bowel movement
due to accumulation of stool in the intestine
- Bad eating habits.
- Not drinking enough amount of water.
- Not having fixed time to sleep and wake up.
- overeating fast food and junk food
- Consuming more things made from flour.
- Not being physically active.
- Do not do walk, yoga, exercise or sports etc. at all.
Measures to avoid this problem
The problem of stool accumulation in the intestines disturbs the adults mentally and physically, thereby disrupting their daily routine. Whereas in children this problem can affect their physical and mental growth. So to avoid this problem, follow these measures.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Must eat juicy vegetables and lentils in the day’s meal.
- Keep dinner light. In this, instead of lentil-roti-vegetable, khichdi or porridge can be eaten.
- Do eat curd in lunch.
- Drink milk at night after two hours of food.
- Eat more fresh fruits and green vegetables, by doing this the body gets fiber and fiber acts as a cleaning of the intestines.
- Set a time for eating and sleeping. Due to this, the biological clock of the body remains correct and bowel movements are done properly.
- Be physically active. If sports is not possible, then do walk, yoga and stretching for at least 40 minutes every day.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )