The nine days in the lunar side of Chaitra and Ashwini Maa are known as Navratri. Navratri is considered to be one of the special festivals of Hindus which is celebrated with pomp all over India. Mother Bhagwati is worshiped on these days and fasts are also kept to please her. Along with this, some food items are made which are considered very auspicious to consume. Let us tell you about those things which are considered auspicious for offering and eating Maa Bhagwati in Navratri.
- CoconutCoconut is considered auspicious in Hinduism and before the beginning of every work, the house should be worshiped or a vehicle is bought. There is no worship without coconut. Whether it is Vaishno Mata or Kedarnath, coconut is offered everywhere in the form of Prasad. You can also eat raw coconut in Navratri, it is nutritious.
- sugar candy– Bhog of Goddess Vaishno Mata is offered with sugar candy. Makhane and almonds are mixed together in this. Let us tell you that sugar candy is not only sweet in taste, but it also has many health-related benefits.
- WalnutEating walnuts in Navratras is considered very auspicious. Every devotee who comes after having darshan of Vaishno Devi definitely brings walnuts as prasad to the mother. Its use in fasting is good for health.
- makhaneFood is not eaten during Navratras. Eating fruits is considered healthy during Navratri. Makhane Kheer is offered to Maa Bhagwati in Navratras. By the way, there are many health benefits of eating makhana. Along with this, eating makhana is considered auspicious.
- AlmondAlmonds are rich in protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. Therefore it is very good for health. During fasting during Navratras, eating almonds at the time of breakfast keeps energy throughout the day.
read this also-
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )