Health Benefits Of Jamun: Jamun pacifies pitta. Therefore, it is effective in controlling and eliminating all those diseases, which are due to the increase of Pitta Dosha in the body. Some such diseases are being told here. Apart from these, what problems do Jamun prevent from, how to eat it, in what quantity and when it should not be eaten, the answers to all the important questions are being told to you here.
Consumption of berries is beneficial in these diseases
- Activates the pancreas and controls diabetes and can also eliminate it completely.
- Those who have poor digestion and often have stomach problems, they should also eat jamun every day.
- If there is a problem of irritable bowel syndrome ie IBS, then they should also consume jamun every day. The biggest symptom of having IBS is that you have to go into motion again and again.
- Jamun lowers cholesterol, so it is good for the heart. You should consume Jamun every day to maintain your heart health.
- If your child has a problem of sleeping in the bed, then you should feed him Jamun every day. His problem will go away and the child will be healthy.
- Women who have the problem of urinary tract infection ie UTI, they can end their problem soon by eating jamun every day. Those who have the problem of white discharge, they should also consume jamun every day.
- Jamun is very good for kidney health, it increases kidney function.
- Even if you have a problem of fatty liver or your liver is often bad, then you should consume jamun every day. This will make your liver healthy soon.
Right way to eat Jamun
- You can eat up to 70 grams of Jamun in a day. Consuming more than this can cause the problem of low blood sugar level.
- Jamun should always be eaten after washing it with clean water and applying black salt or pink salt. Eating berries with salt increases its properties and the body gets its benefits soon.
- If there is a problem of sugar, eat three kernels of jamun after eating it. Your sugar will be completely under control. If you want, keep its kernels dry and eat three kernels by grinding or crushing them before eating. They have to be consumed only once a day.
Get these minerals from Jamun
- Jamun contains many minerals. For example, fructose, sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, zinc all work in a very effective way from digestion of the body to strengthening bones.
when not to eat berries
- Don’t eat too much because of taste, blood sugar goes down.
- Do not eat too much berries in a fast.
- After milk, turmeric and pickle, do not eat jamun for at least 1 to 2 hours.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )