Superfood: Amla is a super food. Super food means a food item in which nutrients are very high and calories and fat are negligible. When we all talk about eating Indian gooseberry, then the first thing that comes to our mind is that it is rich in Vitamin-C and along with increasing our immunity, our hair will also be healthy. (Hair) and makes the skin very good. But when it comes to getting Vitamin-C, then you must know some important things about Amla.
Why amla is heavy on pomegranate and orange?
- Vitamin-C is the most effective vitamin to increase the immunity of our body. When it comes to the supply of this vitamin in the body, we all focus more on fruits like orange, lemon, seasonal and pomegranate. Whereas Amla is left behind somewhere. However, let us tell you that in the case of vitamin-C, amla is heavy on both orange and pomegranate.
- 8 times more vitamin-C is found in one gooseberry than in an orange. So there is 17 times more vitamin-C than pomegranate. Whereas it is almost free in terms of calories. Therefore, Amla meets all the parameters of being a super food.
benefits of amla for health
- Amla is helpful in controlling the amount of diabetes.
- Regular consumption of amla prevents stomach related problems.
- Amla is helpful in removing iron deficiency in the body and getting rid of anemia.
- By eating amla, the problem of burning in the chest remains away.
- Amla is beneficial in keeping the eyes healthy and protecting it from vision defects.
to grow hair fast
- Amla is like nectar for hair. If you want to grow your hair fast, then take one to two gooseberry every day.
- Even if the hair is turning white, you should start eating amla, gooseberry jam in your daily life. The speed of your hair turning gray will slow down.
- By eating amla daily, the blood flow to the hair roots increases, the body gets iron. Hence the hair becomes strong and thick.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )