How to use Sesame oil: Sesame oil has been a part of our diet for centuries. In the old days, the houses where desi ghee was not available, they used to eat sesame oil in dal, vegetables and khichdi instead of ghee. This oil is not only full of health properties but also full of taste. Even this oil is used for massage and also to increase the glow of the skin.
The special thing is that there is a proper time to eat this oil. You can use this oil on the skin or in other works, but it is not used in every season in food. When and how to consume this oil so that the cold does not hurt in winter, know about it here …
How to use sesame oil
The month of September is going on, although the heat is very high now but you can start using sesame oil in limited quantity. Increase it a little more in October and consume it in number-December. After December, reduce its consumption gradually. So that by the time of February, the heat of this oil starts to cool inside the body and you do not feel too much heat in March-April itself. This is the traditional method of consuming sesame oil so that its properties can also be taken advantage of and by consuming it the body is prepared to protect itself from winters.
How to use Sesame Oil?
- As you have been told that sesame oil is very tasty to eat and you can eat it by using it like ghee.
- Along with this, you can also use it in wild salad or snacks.
- This oil can also be used for tempering in lentils and vegetables.
- This oil can also be used in making puris and parathas.
- This oil is considered very sacred. This is the reason that in the absence of pure desi ghee made from cow’s milk in the house, sesame oil is used in worship.
properties of sesame oil
- Sesame oil is rich in protein
- is a good source of phosphorus
- Contains Vitamin D, E and K
- Sesame oil controls Vata and Kapha
- Its consumption does not cause cough, respiratory and lung diseases.
- Sesame oil is very hot in effect, its consumption keeps diseases caused due to cold away.
- Applying sesame oil on the skin increases the glow and reduces the risk of fungal infections.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )