Manchurian Pakoda Recipe: Children love the taste of Manchurian. It is a favorite street food for many people. Especially children like Manchuriyal very much. Often people feel slight hunger during the day. In such a situation, you can make and eat Manchurian dumplings at home. It is much more delicious. Let’s know the recipe of making Manchurian Pakoda-
How to make Manchurian Pakoda
- Carrot grated – 1/2 cup
- Cabbage chopped – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Onion Slice – 1/2 cup
- Green Onion – 1/4 cup
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chili chopped – 1 tsp
- Corn Flour – 4 tsp
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 3 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
- Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Beetroot – 1/4 cup
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 pinch
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – as per taste
- To prepare Manchurian Pakora, firstly grate all the vegetables finely.
- After this take a mixing bowl. Put all the chopped vegetables in it.
- Now add maida, corn flour and rice flour and mix the vegetables well,
- Now add soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, garlic paste, baking soda and salt to taste.
- Make balls little by little in the prepared mixture.
- Prepare Manchurian Pakoda by making all the mixture.
- After this, put a wok on low flame and heat it by adding oil.
- After this put all the balls and deep fry in it.
- Fry the Manchurian balls till they turn golden.
- After that take it out in a plate. Now eat it with ketchup.
- Your kids might like this recipe a lot.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )