What to do in dizziness: Dizziness or dizziness is a common problem. This problem can happen to anyone at any time due to weakness, low-BP or any disease. Well, it is such a health problem, which every person experiences at some point in their life. There are also some reasons for dizziness, which people usually do not know about. Here’s what to do about it and what to do when you feel dizzy so that you can get instant relief…
due to dizziness
- anemia i.e. lack of blood in the body
- low blood sugar
- ear infection
- having eye problems
- having a migraine
- in head injury
- the problem of aggression
- due to stroke
- due to neurological disorder
- exercising too much
- rapid change of hormones in the body
- due to dehydration
- Due to loose motion
- under extreme stress
- in case of emotional trauma
- Due to travel (motion sickness)
- Apart from weakness and low BP, all these reasons can also cause dizziness.
What to do to get instant relief from dizziness?
- First of all, you should sit comfortably or lie down in a cool place. If it is winter time, rest in a warm place, such as in the sun.
- Now focus on your breath. Take a deep breath.
- Expand the stomach while breathing in through the mouth and then exhale slowly through the nose.
- Keep your mind calm and avoid negative thoughts.
- While breathing, pay attention to the oxygen entering the body. These methods help you to calm down mentally and physically.
What to eat when dizzy?
Now let’s talk about those foods, by eating them, the problem of dizziness starts getting relief immediately.
- Drink fresh water, drink at least a glass. Drink the required amount of water throughout the day.
- Drink black tea. Use basil and ginger in this. It calms both body and mind.
- eat chocolate
- eat banana
- eat ice cream
- eat dryfruits
- eat curd and sugar
What to eat when nausea is accompanied by dizziness?
If you are also facing the problem of nausea along with dizziness, then you should consume these things…
- fennel and sugar candy
- amla candy
- ginger candy
- suck on small pieces of plain ginger
- drink ginger tea
- Drink lemonade – 1 glass of water, 2 teaspoons of sugar, half a lemon
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )