There are some problems occurring in daily life, which seem very minor at the initial stage but they are indicating some serious disease growing in the body. If these signs are understood on time and start your diet and treatment accordingly, then any serious disease can be prevented from progressing. Today we are telling you about 5 such minor symptoms, which are very minor in appearance but cause problems in everyday life. If these are not taken care of, then deadly diseases like occult diseases and jaundice can also occur.
According to Ayurveda, our body is made up of five elements as well as three doshas. These are Vata, Pitta and Kapha. The balance of these three keeps the body healthy and if any one of these doshas decreases or increases, then disease surrounds the body. Based on the nature and symptoms of the disease, ayurvedic doctors understand why the person is suffering from this disease. Some such special diseases are due to the aggravation of pitta dosha. These common diseases include…
- sour belching
- twitching around the navel
- skin rash and scars
- Men have dream defects and women have leucorrhoea
keep these things in mind
- Generally sour things are known to increase pitta, but lemon and amla are two such natural food items, which, despite being sour, control pitta and their consumption cures diseases caused by pitta.
- Therefore, start consuming lemon in your regular diet. For this you take salad, pickle, lemonade etc. Amla can also be eaten raw, as a vegetable or in the form of marmalade etc.
- By doing meditation and pranayama, you will get benefit in controlling pitta. The mind will remain calm and focused. Sleep will also be good. This will help the body fight diseases and you will get well soon.
- Regular walks and yoga also help you to balance the three doshas of the body. Therefore, to stay healthy, make a habit of walking and doing yoga every day.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )