Green Coriander Benefits: Green coriander brings many benefits to the body and prevents many serious diseases from growing in the body. You can make it a part of your meal in three ways, not one or two. Here you are being given important information about what are the benefits of eating it (Green Coriander Benefits) and which diseases are prevented.
properties of coriander
- Green coriander is a natural herb, which is also useful in preventing many health problems.
- Coriander has anti-inflammatory properties, anti-oxidants, BP controlling properties.
- The nervous system improves when green coriander is eaten regularly. Urinary problems stay away. It is also beneficial in diseases like epilepsy.
- Coriander protects not only from physical diseases but also from mental disorders. People who eat green coriander every day, mental problems like anxiety and stress do not get over them quickly.
- Green coriander increases immunity. That is, it increases the power to fight diseases. Keeps liver healthy. But even after all these qualities, you cannot consider green coriander as a treatment for diseases. Let us tell you that eating it prevents diseases. For treatment, it is better that you take the right treatment from a Vaidya or a doctor.
Eat green coriander in these ways
There are three easy ways to include green coriander in your daily diet…
- You mix finely chopped green coriander leaves in lentils and vegetables. Keep in mind that coriander is added after the vegetable is cooked and the lentils are cooked. Do not cook them by adding coriander. Because doing so reduces the natural properties of coriander.
- Make coriander chutney and eat it. Prepare chutney by grinding onion and green chilies with green coriander, after adding salt as per taste, consume it. It improves digestion and prevents problems like gas, indigestion.
- The third method is to make green coriander raita and eat it. Grind it and mix it in the raita. Or consume it by mixing ground green coriander with buttermilk, jaljeera, mango pana etc.
(Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article should be taken only as a suggestion, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment / medicine / diet, please consult a doctor.)
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )