How To Control Diabetes With Exercise It is a disease that has become a matter of concern all over the world. Most of the people are affected by it due to poor diet, poor lifestyle. Some people do not even know that they are diabetic. Blood sugar increases in diabetes, which is very important to work. According to experts, you can control it by exercising and doing yoga at home and keep yourself fit.
Take care of diabetic patients with simple exercise
1. Diabetic patients also have the problem of frozen shoulder which is painful, you can also exercise for this. You have to do nothing but a simple exercise, stand holding a table with one hand and bend slightly and rotate the other hand slowly, this gives great relief in the problem of frozen shoulder.
2. Shavasana is a very easy yoga posture to reduce high sugar. Governance requires meditation, which relaxes the body as well as calms the mind and infuses energy.
3. A patient with diabetes should do Dhanurasana, it activates the pancreas, which produces insulin hormone, which controls blood sugar in the body. Apart from this, Dhanurasana strengthens all the abdominal organs and gives relief from stress.
4. Jogging is beneficial for everyone, but jogging is very effective in providing relief in the problem of diabetes. Joking is especially beneficial in type two diabetes i.e. high blood sugar level.
5. Climbing down the stairs has also proved to be a great exercise. According to a study, using stairs is very beneficial in controlling the glucose level. In such a situation, a diabetic patient should use the stairs a lot.
Exercise can improve the system of the body
Experts believe that exercise is good for health, but this exercise acts like a medicine for blood pressure. It can lower your BP by up to 5 mm. Exercise can also reduce weight and there is a reduction in BP by 1 mm per kilogram of weight loss, so doing regular exercise daily is equivalent to taking diabetes and BP pill. Let us tell you that exercise releases endorphins, which we call the happy hormone. Apart from lowering cholesterol, this hormone has also proved to be very effective in reducing the effects of stress and improving bad mood.
Can you exercise only in the morning?
You must have often heard people saying that exercise should be done only in the morning, but this is just a myth. You can exercise anytime of the day. Research has shown that exercising in the morning improves bad cholesterol, while exercising 30 minutes after a meal improves post-party blood sugar spikes. People still believe that exercise can be done only by going to the gym, but this is far from the truth. Even simple brisk walking has an all-round effect on blood sugar and blood pressure. People with joint pain should go swimming, it is a very good exercise option.
Disclaimer: Take the information given in this article only as a suggestion, please consult your doctor before taking any such treatment, treatment or diet.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )