Ayurvedic Lifestyle Tips: If you want to live life according to Ayurvedic method, then you should know the rules related to it. In Ayurveda, proper methods have been given from food to sleeping, getting up, sitting in the right way etc. In this article it has been told that why is it forbidden in Ayurveda to sleep during the day. What harm is caused by doing this? Who can sleep during the day and who should not sleep at all during the day…
According to Ayurveda, sleeping during the day increases Kapha in the body and decreases Vata. In such a situation, the problem of diseases caused by Kapha increases. However, people who are of Vata nature can benefit from sleeping during the day. When tired, you can lie down comfortably for 15 to 20 minutes a day. But gold is not.
These people should not sleep during the day
- You are a fitness freak and are also aware of mental-emotional health.
- If you are overweight and want to be slim.
- Those who eat a lot of things made of oily and flour, they should avoid sleeping during the day.
- People whose nature is phlegmatic, they should also avoid sleeping during the day.
- If you have sugar problem, PCOS problem or hypothyroid problem, even then you should not sleep during the day.
these people can sleep during the day
- You are physically and mentally tired during some work or while traveling.
- Very thin and weak people.
- After surgery or in case of any disease.
- Women who have recently given birth to a child.
- According to Ayurvedic medicine, people who are less than 10 years old and those who are more than 70 years old, they can sleep during the day.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )