Ayurvedic Method To Drink MilkMilk is an integral part of our diet. The practice of drinking milk in human society has been there for centuries. Cow’s milk is consumed in most parts of India and camel’s milk is consumed in some parts of Rajasthan. Where people consume buffalo milk, there is a tradition of drinking goat’s milk.
Why is it necessary for a human to drink milk, what diseases are prevented by its consumption and what are the other benefits of drinking milk, similarly Ayurvedacharya Dr Surendra Singh Rajput is answering many questions related to milk. He has been treating people through Ayurveda since last 41 years.
Which diseases are prevented by drinking milk?
Milk is considered a complete diet in Ayurveda. That is, it removes the deficiency of all the nutrients in the body. However, this fact completely depends on which animal’s milk you are consuming. Most of the rules related to milk in Ayurveda are related to the milk of the indigenous cow. Because depending on the species of cow, buffalo, goat and camel etc. All milch animals, their milk properties are different. That’s why whatever we will talk about here is about the milk of the indigenous cow.
- Consuming milk regularly reduces the risk of vitamin deficiency diseases in the body. That is, there is little chance that you will have any vitamin deficiency disease.
- By consuming milk, calcium is supplied in the required amount in the body and diseases related to bones remain away.
- The body also gets iron from milk. Therefore, most of the blood related disorders also stay away from those who drink milk regularly.
- There is also no possibility of skin related diseases like eczema, psoriasis or other infections. If some other disease is not growing in the body, then such diseases do not happen to regular milk drinkers.
- Old age does not dominate the body. Because people who drink milk regularly, their body is supplied with the required amount of protein, the skin cells get enough moisture from milk, so there is no problem of wrinkles.
- The body remains fit and slim. Because the milk of desi cow does not allow unnecessary fat to climb on the body, nor does this milk contain a lot of fat. Therefore, those who consume this milk regularly remain fit and beautiful too.
- Drinking milk develops immunity. The immunity becomes so strong that no infection or virus can attack the body quickly.
Till what age is it necessary to drink milk?
Every person should drink milk from birth till life. As we have already said that whatever we are talking about here related to milk, it is related to the milk of desi cow. So the milk of desi cow helps in the growth and mental development of the body in childhood. Also prevents memory related diseases in old age. This is the reason that in olden times people lived to be more than a hundred years old but still they did not have memory related diseases like Alzheimer’s.
Who has problems when drinking milk?
If someone has chronic dysentery or has the effect of dysentery, then they get gas when they drink milk. Those whose digestive system keeps renin enzyme in sufficient quantity, they never have any problem by drinking milk.
Renin enzyme works to break down milk inside the body and lactis enzyme works to digest it. When both these enzymes are produced properly in the body then there is no problem and if there is deficiency of any one enzyme then drinking milk causes stomach related problems.
What should be given to children who do not drink milk?
However, there is no substitute for milk. But some young children do not like its taste or there is a problem in drinking milk due to some other reason and you cannot even explain anything to a very young child to tell him the benefits of drinking milk, then in this situation you can give him honey. . Because in Ayurveda only two food items have the place of complete diet and these are first milk and second honey.
What is the right way to drink milk?
Milk should always be drunk after two hours of food and if you want to eat after drinking milk, then keep a gap of about one hour. With this, digestion of milk and digestion of food will be good and you will also get full benefit of the properties of both.
In which diseases should we not drink milk?
- Do not drink milk when liver related problems are going on.
- Those who are having the problem of swelling on the body, they should not drink milk.
- Milk should not be drunk in periods.
- Do not drink milk immediately after delivery
- Do not drink milk in case of dysentery or loose motion
Who must drink milk?
- If you do not have any such disease, in which milk causes harm, which have been mentioned above, then everyone should drink milk and drink it at every age.
- Milk is necessary for all the people doing physical and mental labor. Because it keeps the body healthy as well as helps the brain to remain calm and happy.
- Milk plays an important role in removing physical and mental weakness. Therefore, the consumption of milk is very important for a healthy life.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )