Fruits in Pregnancy: A healthy diet should be consumed during pregnancy. So that your fetus can develop better. It is advisable to consume healthy fruits especially during pregnancy. It provides many essential nutrients to your body. Today in this article we will tell you in detail about which fruit you should eat during pregnancy and which one should not.
Which fruits should be eaten during pregnancy?
- Is Kiwi Healthy – Consuming kiwi during pregnancy can be healthy for your health. Due to this, your body is rich in folic acid which is healthy for the development of the fetus.
- Consume Cherries – Consuming cherries during pregnancy is healthy for your health.
- Consume Guava – You can consume guava during pregnancy. Its consumption can reduce the risk of anemia in pregnancy.
- Mango is beneficial – Consumption of mango is healthy for pregnant women. It is a very good source of iron, polyphenols, calcium and potassium.
- Pear is healthy – Eat pears during pregnancy. It prevents the problem of anemia.
- By consuming apple during pregnancy, you can overcome the problem of allergies, asthma etc.
- Orange – You can consume orange during pregnancy.
- Eat cantaloupe – Cantaloupe can be healthy during pregnancy. This will give you plenty of Vitamin C.
- Consume Grapefruit- Grapefruit rich in Vitamin C should be consumed during pregnancy. This will give a lot of benefit.
Which fruit should not be eaten during pregnancy?
raw papaya – Women should not consume raw papaya during pregnancy. If you eat raw papaya, it can increase the risk of miscarriage.
Pineapple – Do not consume pineapple during pregnancy. According to research, due to this there is a risk of premature delivery.
grapes – Grapes should not be consumed during pregnancy. Because of this, the blood flow to the fetus does not happen properly.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )