Sugar Controlling Tips: Sugar means diabetes has become a common problem now. Among the diseases which will get the most number of patients in the world, sugar is the top name. However, we have a hand in making this disease so frightening. We have made our life and routine like this, as if we are welcoming diabetes with outstretched arms.
Due to sitting job, target pressure, work stress etc., we are in a mental stress all the time. Along with hours of sitting and unhealthy diet. Together they give a feast to the disease of sugar. Well, once the sugar is there, except for some Ayurvedic medicines, at present, there is no such method completely trustable, which can cure sugar. But by maintaining your daily life, you can control this disease to a great extent. So that you can eat sweets in limited quantity and can also enjoy…
Which home remedies control sugar?
- Jamun leaves
- vine leaves
- Bitter gourd
- turmeric powder
- Neem tree
What are the home remedies to avoid diabetes
- The increased amount of sugar can be controlled by taking tea of jamun leaves on an empty stomach in the morning.
- You have to drink 20 ml juice of bael leaves every day. Grind the Bel leaves and filter them and then consume this juice with a pinch of salt and black pepper powder.
- Drink fenugreek tea once a day or use fenugreek powder. Take the powder prepared by grinding fenugreek seeds with water every morning. But it should not be consumed for more than 6 months at a time.
- Chew neem saplings (new leaves) every morning on an empty stomach. You can also drink neem juice. This is an age-old remedy to control sugar and keep the body healthy.
- Shilajit is not only used to increase sexual power, but you can also use it to control sugar. Shilajit can be used in churna or capsule, tablet form.
- Regular consumption of turmeric powder with milk not only increases the immunity of your body, but also protects you from the ill effects of diabetes.
- Take half a teaspoon of Triphala powder twice a day with warm water. It can be consumed in the morning after breakfast and at night after meals.
- You can reduce your increased sugar by drinking bitter gourd juice. It helps in making your life healthy and happy.
All the measures mentioned here to control sugar, all of them are very effective. But you should always use them under the supervision of an experienced Ayurvedic doctor. Because each person’s body requires a different amount of medicine. Not taking the right quantity and not taking the medicine in the right way can cause harm.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )