UPSC CDS I Final Result 2022 Released: Union Public Service Commission has released the results of UPSC Combined Defense Service Examination i.e. CDS Exam 2022 (UPSC CDS Result). Those candidates who have given the UPSC CDS exam can check the result from the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of UPSC is – upsc.gov.in After the release of the result, it is clear that a total of 164 candidates have been selected in this examination.
what is written in the notice
The notice issued in this regard states that, ‘On the basis of the results of the Combined Defense Services Examination (I), 2022 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in April, 2022 and for admission to the 154th (DE) course of the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun Following are the lists in order of merit of 164 (104 + 46 + 14) candidates who have qualified on the basis of SSB interview conducted by Services Selection Board of Ministry of Defence.
Medical exam is not included
It has been further stated in this notice that the result of the medical examination has not been included in the preparation of this list. These results are also available on the website. However, the marks of the candidates will be available on the website when the results of the Officers Training Academy (OTA) are released for the Combined Defense Services Examination.
Download result like this
- To download the result, first go to the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Here on the homepage a link named Final Result will be given. First click on it then click on Examination Final Result.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page, click on the link which reads – Combined Defense Services Examination (I)
- After doing this, a new page will open on which you will be able to check your result.
- Check the result from here, download it and if you want, you can also take a print out and keep it.
- Along with the roll numbers of the candidates, the names of the toppers have also been released. A total of 164 candidates have been selected in the results.
Also read: 10th pass is a great opportunity to get a government job
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI