JEECUP Seat Allotment Result 2022 To Release Tomorrow: The Directorate of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh (Directorate of Technical Education, UP) will release the JEECUP seat allotment result 2022 (JEECUP Seat Allotment Result 2022) tomorrow i.e. on Saturday, 10 September 2022. Tomorrow round one seat allotment result will be declared. Those candidates who have registered on the official website of JEECUP can check the result of seat allotment once it is released. To do so they have to visit the website of Joint Entrance Examination Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Examination (UPJEE 2022), which is known as – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
What will happen after seat allotment?
After the declaration of seat allotment results, online freeze/float options will open, out of which candidates will have to select. The document verification work at the District Help Center will be held from 11 to 13 September 2022. At the same time, security fee of Rs 3000 will also be deposited. To know in detail you can visit the official website.
Follow these steps to check seat allotment result –
- To see the result of seat allotment, first of all go to the official website i.e. jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Here go to the login details column and login your details.
- After doing this, your seat allotment result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the result from here, download and take a print out if you want.
- Take out a hardcopy of it and keep it which will be useful in future.
- If you like the seat allotted to you, then select the freeze option and deposit the prescribed fee.
- If you do not want that seat, then select the float option and leave it for some other candidate.
- This is the result of the first round of seat allotment, also know this. Now the results will be released in many more rounds.
DU New Academic Session 2022: When will the new academic session of Delhi University start and when will the admission portal be launched? Learn
UP Sarkari Naukri: Great opportunity to work in Bharat Electronics, Recruitment has come out for the posts of Apprentice, this is the qualification
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI