UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 City Slip: National Testing Agency will release the exam city slip for the UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 exam today. Candidates will be able to download from the site ugcnet.nta.nic.in. UGC NET Phase 2 exam will be conducted from 20 to 30 September. At the same time, the admit card for this exam will also be issued soon.
The exam city slip of UGC NET 2022 exam will be issued by NTA by today afternoon. The admit card for the exam will be issued on 16 September 2022. UGC NET Exam will be conducted for 64 subjects. If the candidate has any problem regarding exam city slip, admit card or any other issue, then he/she can contact the helpline number 011-40759000. Students can also send their problems by writing to the official email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the important dates
- Date of issue of exam city slip by NTA: 13 September 2022
- Date of issue of admit card by NTA: 16 September 2022
- When will be the exam: 20 to 30 September 2022
How to download exam city slip
- Step 1: To issue the exam city slip, candidates first visit the official website of UGC NET, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now look for the link to view the exam city information under the candidate activity tab.
- Step 3: Then the candidate has to enter the requested details and login.
- Step 4: Now the exam city slip will appear on the screen of the candidate.
- Step 5: Then candidates check the allotted exam city and download that page.
- Step 6: At last, candidates should take a print out of the exam city slip for further need.
IBPS RRB Admit Card: IBPS RRB Clerk Phase 2 Exam Admit Card Released, Download Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Great opportunity to get job in Indian Navy, apply like this
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI