SSC CGL 2022: The notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) has been issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). For this, candidates can apply online by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Candidates can apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination only till 08 October 2022. According to the notification issued, under this recruitment process, about 20,000 posts will be recruited in various departments of the Central Government.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17-09-2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 08-10-2022
- Last date for receipt of receipt of application – 08-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last Date for Generating Offline Application Fee Challan- 08-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee – 09-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for depositing fee through challan -10-10-2022
Know Exam Details
This year the commission will select the candidates on the basis of Tier 1 and Tier 2 only. Tier 3 and Tier 4 have now been merged into Tier 2. In such a situation, three papers will be taken in Tier 2, in which papers will be necessary for all the posts. Paper 1 of Tier 2 of SSC CGL consists of three new modules. Candidates can check the new exam pattern of SSC CGL Tier 2.
Know Application Fee
Under this recruitment process, the minimum age limit for Group C posts is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years. At the same time, the minimum age limit for the posts for Group B has also been fixed at 18 years but the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Learn how to apply
- Candidates first go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- After that click on the link to apply online.
- Now you first login and then start filling the application form.
- After that you pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- You must download the application form and take a print out of it and keep it with you for future reference.
read this also-
RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2022: Rajasthan PTI Recruitment Exam 2022 admit card issued, download here
JNU Admission 2022: JNU to start admission process soon, see details
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI