Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2022: A great opportunity to get a government job in Rajasthan has come to the fore. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the vacancy for various Officers Posts (RPSC Recruitment 2022). Through this recruitment drive, Assistant Engineer, Revenue Officer, Executive Officer posts (Rajasthan Government Job) will be filled. If you are also eligible to apply for these posts, then you can apply in the prescribed format by visiting the official website. The last date to apply for these posts (Rajasthan Sarkari Naukri) is 27 September 2022.
Know important information related to the application –
- A total of 118 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
- To apply for these posts of RPSC, candidates have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, whose address is – rajasthan.gov.in
- To apply for the post of Assistant Engineer, the candidate should have BE degree from a recognized institute.
- Graduated candidates from any recognized institute can apply for Revenue Officer and Executive Officer posts.
- The age limit for these posts has been fixed from 18 to 40 years.
- To apply for these posts of RPSC, the general category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 350.
- Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 250 as fee.
- To apply, first go to the official website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Register here on SSO Portal and apply for the post you wish to apply for.
- Now upload the documents, deposit the fee and submit the application.
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Resumption of applications for more than 40 thousand posts of Bihar Head Teacher, apply immediately from this direct link
UPPCL Recruitment 2022: Last date to apply for more than 1200 posts in UPPCL extended, read new schedule
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI