India Post GDS Result 2022: Indian Postal Department (India Post) has released the 5th list of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment (GDS Result 2022). Before this, four lists have been issued. Candidates who appeared in the GDS exam conducted by India Post can check their name by visiting the official site of India Post at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Under this recruitment process, a total of 38,926 posts of Gramin Sevak of the Department of Posts will be recruited. These recruitments will be done in many states including Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Earlier, the Department of Posts has already released four shortlists of selected candidates. Now the 5th list will be released. Candidates whose name has not appeared in list 4 can check their name in list 5.
Know how to check result
- Step 1- To see the result, first go to the official website of the Department of Posts, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Step 2- In the second step, go to ‘Shortlisted Candidates’ in ‘Candidate’s Corner’ on the website home page.
- Step 3- After that click on your state and ‘Supplementary List-V’ here.
- Step 4- After clicking on the link, the 5th list of GDS will appear on the screen.
- Step 5- In the end, check your name and also keep the hard copy of the PDF for future reference.
Know when will be the selection
Candidates who qualify for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts will be called for document verification in the next stage. The shortlisted candidates will have to submit the required documents in front of the designated division head. Keep in mind that the document verification process will be held only till 6th October, after which no candidate will be given any chance.
read this also-
World Best School Prize: This school in Pune has been included in the best schools in the world, will get 40 lakh rupees
IIT Mandi skill development courses: IIT Mandi to teach skill development to Himachali youth, 5 new courses started
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI