MP Police Constable Final Result Declared: The final results of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam have been declared. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the final result of MP Police Constable exam on the official website. Those candidates who have given this exam to get selected for the post of constable in Madhya Pradesh Police can check the result from the official website. To do this, the website address of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is – peb.mp.gov.in
Result of this exam has been released
MPPEB had conducted this exam for the post of Constable GD and Radio in MP Police. The written examination has already been conducted as well as the PPT i.e. physical test was conducted after the results were published. The results of this fitness test have now been released. To view the result, candidates need to enter their login details.
How to check MP Police Constable Final Result
- To see the final result of MP Police Constable exam, first of all go to the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
- Here a link will be given on the homepage which will read – ‘Final Result – PCRT – 2020 Result Note, Cut-Off and Key Committee Recommendations’ / ‘Final Result of successful candidates in Phase I. Click on it.
- After doing this a new page will open. On this page, enter your details like application number or roll number and date of birth and hit the enter button.
- After this a question will be asked, answer it.
- After doing this the results will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check them from here, download and if you want, you can also take out the print.
Selection will be done on this post
Please note that the MPPEB Physical Proficiency Test was given by only those candidates who had cleared the written examination. The written examination was conducted on 08 January 2022 in two shifts. On this day, about one million students had participated in the exam. The results of this examination were released on 24 March 2022.
This exam is being conducted for the selection of candidates for a total of 4000 constable posts. Out of these, 3862 posts are of GD constable and 138 posts of radio constable K. To see the final result Click on this direct link.
Also read: When going for an interview, keep these things in mind
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI