National Testing Agency has extended the last date to apply for Joint Entrance Examination JEE Mains 2022. Students on the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in detailed can see the information. Earlier the last date to apply for engineering entrance exam was March 31, which has been extended to April 5. Students can apply online by visiting the official website of JEE, jeemain.nta.nic.in. Students who have not applied yet for some reason should apply as soon as possible.
Students will now be able to apply for JEE Mains 2022 till 9:50 pm on 5th April. Along with this, students will also be able to deposit the application fee till 11:50 on the night of 5 April. At the same time, this year, on the demand of overseas Indians living in different foreign cities, in the first session of JEE Mains 2022, apart from 13 existing cities, a total of 12 new foreign cities have also been added.
Know how the exam will be
JEE Mains 2022 exam will be conducted only twice this year as compared to last year. It will be organized in the months of April and May this year. Also, there will be negative marking in both Section A (MCQs) and Section B (Numerical) of JEE Mains exam.
How to apply
- Students first go to the official website of JEE, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- After that click on the link of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) on the home page.
- Now register yourself by clicking on the link of new registration.
- After registering yourself, fill the application form.
- As asked in the application form You must fill all the information correctly.
- After that you submit the application fee and click on the submit button.
- You must keep a print of the application form for future reference.