IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) had taken out recruitment for the post of Apprentice (IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022) some time ago. The application process for these vacancies is on from 10th November and now the last date to apply is coming in a few days. Therefore, despite being eligible and interested, if for some reason you have not applied till now, do so now. Last date to apply for these posts 30 November 2022 Is.
fill form from this website
IOCL Apprentice post can be applied online only. For this, you have to go to the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, whose address is – plapps.indianoil.in Application made through any other means other than online will not be accepted. These vacancies are for the Pipelines Division.
Where will the recruitment take place?
A total of 465 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Under this process, candidates will be recruited in Western Zone Pipeline, Northern Zone Pipeline, Eastern Zone Pipeline, Southern Zone Pipeline and South Eastern Zone Pipeline.
what is merit
To apply for these posts, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 24 years. The age limit will be counted from 30 September 2022. To get information related to the rest of the educational qualification, you can check the notice given on the official website. Click on this direct link to see the notice.
How to apply for the post of apprentice
- To apply, first of all visit the official website i.e. plapps.indianoil.in.
- Here go to Apprenticeship Openings and click on the Apply link.
- By doing this a new page will open.
- Register yourself on this page and then fill the form.
- After filling the form, upload the required documents and pay the prescribed fees.
- By doing this your application will be completed.
- Now take a print out of this page.
Read also: Bumper vacancy for the post of staff nurse in MP
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI