IIFT MBA Registration 2023: National Testing Agency has started the registration process for IIFT MBA 2023. The candidates eligible to apply for the exam can register themselves by visiting the official site till 14 November 2022. According to the official schedule, the correction in the application form on the website can be done from November 16 to November 20, 2022.
To apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – MBA (International Business) program 2023 – 25 a candidate has to visit iift.nta.nic. This exam will be conducted on 18th December 2022. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. The exam will be conducted from 10 am to 12 noon. At the same time, the date of issuance of admit card will also be announced by NTA in time.
Applicants have to pay the registration fee. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 2500. SC / ST / PWD / Third Gender category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1250. While the fee for foreign candidates has been kept at Rs 15,000.
Register like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official site of IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that click on IIFT MBA 2023 Registration link available on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Now enter the candidate login details and click on submit.
- Step 4: Then candidates fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Step 5: After that click on the candidate submit button.
- Step 6: Now your application form will be submitted.
- Step 7: Then the candidates download the application form.
- Step 8: Finally, take a print out of the application form for further need.
NIT Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for the post of Library Trainee in NIT, apply like this
IREDA Jobs 2022: Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited has invited applications for 21 posts.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI