Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited has released the vacancy. IFFCO has decided to recruit the Accounts Trainee and Agriculture Graduate Trainee posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official site iffco.in or iffcoyuva.in. The last date to apply for these posts has been fixed as April 15.
- Accounts Trainee: To apply for this post, the candidate should be CA Inter pass and graduate in commerce with at least 60 percent marks.
- Agriculture Graduate Trainee: The candidate applying for this post must have B.Sc Agriculture full time regular degree. It is necessary for the general and OBC category candidates to have 60 percent marks and for SC / ST category candidates 55 percent marks.
- Accounts Trainee: Candidates will have to undergo training for one year. During this, he will get 36 thousand rupees a month. After this 40 thousand-75 thousand per month salary will be provided.
- Agriculture Graduate Trainee: During the training on this post, 33 thousand rupees will be given per month. After this, salary will be given every month between 37 thousand-70 thousand.
The maximum age limit for these posts has been fixed at 30 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC and ST category candidates and three years for OBC.
The shortlisted candidates for this recruitment will have to appear in Computer Based Online Test which will be conducted in various cities of the country.
Apply like this
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official site.
- Register by going here.
- After that login and fill the application form.
- Photo, Sign and other documents will have to be uploaded in the application form.
- After completing all the process you can take the print of the application.
Vacancy for thousands of posts in railway, will be able to apply from this day, know eligibility
Vacancy for many posts in BEL, know who can apply and how will be selected
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI