Haryana Board Class 10th & 12th Registration Last Date: Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has extended the last date for registration for Haryana Board Exams 2023. Students now for the tenth and twelfth examinations (Haryana Board Exams 2023) 28 November 2022 You can fill the form till In this regard, the board has also issued a notice which can be seen on the official website of the Board of School Education, Haryana. To do this, the address of the official website of BSEH is – bseh.org.in The registration date for private and government affiliated schools and Gurukul/Vidyapeeth has been extended for March 2023 examinations.
how much is the application fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 850 to fill the class 10th exam form. At the same time, registration can be done till December 05 with a late fee of Rs 1150 and registration can be done till December 12 with a fee of Rs 1850.
The registration fee for class XII is Rs 1050. At the same time, till December 05, the form can be filled with a late fee of Rs 1350 and till December 12 with a late fee of Rs 2050.
How to register
- To register, first of all go to the official website of BSEH i.e. bseh.org.in.
- Here on the homepage, the registration link of class 10 and 12 will be given, click on it.
- As soon as you do this, enter your login details on the new page that opens and submit it.
- Now fill the application form and also submit the application fee.
- Once the process is complete, press the submit button.
- Now download the page and take out a hardcopy of it for future reference.
- For any kind of information related to the exam, visit only the official website.
Also read: Children of the country’s top rich have studied in these schools and colleges
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI