Delhi University Admission: There is important news for the students who are willing to take admission in Delhi University (DU). Delhi University has started the admission process for undergraduate program from today. Delhi University may start common seat allocation system for admission from today. Through this, students will be able to apply for undergraduate courses. Admission portal will be opened for 21 days.
How to apply for admission
For Admission in Under Graduation Courses of Delhi University admission.uod.ac.in Go to website. This portal will open today.
Application to be made on Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) Portal
Delhi University (DU) used to admit students every year on the basis of cut off marks. But this time admission will be done in Delhi University only on the basis of Common University Entrance Test Under Graduate (CUET UG). For which candidates will have to apply by visiting the CSAS portal. On the basis of the marks obtained in the CUT exam, students will be able to get their favorite college of their choice.
How long will the portal be open?
Let us tell you that for the convenience of the students, Delhi University can open this portal for 3 weeks, so that maximum number of students can apply for admission. To take admission, students have to go through three stages. They have to register themselves first. Then they have to pay the non-refundable fee. After this, the second phase will start when the CUET results will be declared. If students will be eligible for the chosen program, then only they will be able to get admission in that program and college. In the third and final phase, the seat will be allotted, there will be multiple rounds.
To take admission in Delhi University (DU), a student must have passed class 12th from any recognized school board. Students who want to take admission in any program they need to pass in the respective CUET exam.
These are the necessary documents
- class 10 and 12 marksheet
- CUET UG Scorecard
- migration certificate
- print out of application form
- caste certificate
Register like this
- Step 1: First of all, students go to the CSAS portal admission.uod.ac.in.
- Step 2: Next, click on the link for admission to the student graduate programme.
- Step 3: Then the candidates register themselves by entering the requested information on this page.
- Step 4: Now candidates enter all their personal and education details.
- Step 5: Then candidates upload all their necessary documents like mark sheet, photograph, signature etc.
- Step 6: After this, the candidate has to pay the registration fee from the online portal.
- Step 7: Then candidates download the application confirmation page.
- Step 8: Finally, candidates should also take a print out of this page.
DU Admissions 2022: DTA raises question regarding admission to reserved seats of DU, this demand by writing a letter to VC
MHT CET Result 2022: Maharashtra CET LLB result declared, check score from this direct link
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI