CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2022: Children of government schools in Delhi have performed better in CBSE’s 10th and 12th board examinations. This information has been put forth by the Delhi government itself through the data related to the result. In fact, according to the compartment results that came on Wednesday, there has been an increase of 16.02% in the class 10th board results in Delhi government schools and now the overall passing percentage of class 10th has increased from 81.27% to 97.29%.
This increase in passing percentage has also been seen in the results of class 12th where the overall passing percentage of class 12th has increased from 96.29% to 98.21% with an increase of 1.92% in the 12th board results of Delhi government schools.
It is to be noted that due to Corona, this time after the session 2018-19 i.e. after 2 years, the board examination was completely normal. During these 2 years, along with the mental-emotional well-being of the children, their studies were also affected, but despite this, the children of government schools have not only performed brilliantly in the board examinations but also surpassed the record of pre-covid board results. is broken.
Education Minister congratulated
On this occasion, Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia, while congratulating all the students, teachers and parents, said that due to Corona, the education of children and their mental-emotional well-being has been greatly affected in the last two years. The academic session 2021-22 was also severely disrupted by Corona and there was a significant reduction in the learning opportunities of the children and the board examinations were conducted by CBSE as usual. In which our children performed brilliantly, but the children who could not pass in one or two subjects had to appear in compartment examinations.
This result will boost confidence- Sisodia
Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia said that due to hard work, better planning and support of teachers, more than 33,000 students of class 10th and more than 3,000 students of class 12th in our schools worked to change that compartment tag and passed. Is. This result will boost their confidence and they will be able to study better in the next class. This is a huge moment in his life and proves that one should never give up.
Performed better despite Corona
The last time before Corona, the board examinations were conducted normally in the session 2018-19. Then the class 10th board results in Delhi government schools were 81.44% after compartment examinations, but despite the studies being affected due to corona for 2 years, this year the children have performed better and this year 10th board as compared to 2018-19 An increase of 15.85% has been registered in the result of Sharing on the results of class 12th, Manish Sisodia said that there has been an increase of 1.68% in the 12th board results after compartment examinations this year as compared to the session 2018-19. In 2018-19, where the 12th result after compartment was 96.53%, it is 98.21% after compartment examinations in the session 2021-22.
If we look at the CBSE class 10th compartment results, 42,216 children had appeared in the CBSE 10th compartment examinations in 2018-19 and out of which 38.84% passed. In the session 2020-21, 30.84% of the 4662 children passed the compartment examination. At the same time, 34,502 children from Delhi government schools appeared for the CBSE 10th compartment examinations this year and 95.88% of them passed this examination i.e. this year as compared to last year CBSE 10th compartment examination (CBSE Compartment Result 2022). There is an increase of 65.04% in the results.
read this also-
CBSE Compartment Result: Students’ wait is over, CBSE 12th compartment exam result declared
CBSE Revaluation 2022: CBSE has released the schedule of marks revaluation, register by this date
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI