BPSC 67th Prelims Re-Exam 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission has once again postponed the BPSC 67 Prelims Re-Exam 2022 (BPSC 67 Prelims Re-Exam 2022). Now this exam will be conducted on 30 September 2022. The exam will be conducted from 12 noon to 2 pm. Candidates can check the new schedule related to the examination by visiting the official site www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Let us tell you that BPSC 67 Prelims Re-Exam 2022 was earlier to be held on 21 September 2022 (BPSC 67 Prelims Re-Exam 2022). Its admit card will be issued from 20 September 2022 on the official website of BPSC. More than 6 lakh candidates from across the state will appear in this examination. This recruitment drive will fill 807 posts in different departments of Bihar government.
BPSC 67th Prelims Re-Exam 2022: Check Schedule Here
- Step 1: To check the schedule candidates visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link of the respective notice given on the candidate homepage.
- Step 3: Then the exam schedule will appear on the screen of the candidate.
- Step 4: Now candidates check this schedule.
- Step 5: At last, candidates should take a print out of the schedule.
BPSC 67th Prelims Re-Exam 2022: How to download admit card
- Step 1: To download the admit card, candidates first visit the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Step 2: After this, on the candidate homepage, click on the link for BPSC 67 Prelims Re-Exam Admit Card
- Step 3: Then candidates enter their login credentials
- Step 4: Now the admit card will appear on the candidate’s screen
- Step 5: After that download the candidate admit card
- Step 6: At last, candidates should take a print out of the admit card
JIPMER Jobs 2022: Vacancy on this post in JIPMER, you will get more than 63 thousand salary, apply before this day
REET 2022 Result: The result of REET 2022 exam will come by this day, you will be able to check this way
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI