Bihar Civil Court C Recruitment 2022: Bihar Civil Court is recruiting for Group-C posts in Subordinate Courts of Bihar. Online applications for these posts will start from 20 September. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies on the official website of Civil Court, Patna at ecourts.gov.in when the application starts. The last date to apply for these posts is October 20, 2022 till 11:59 PM. Applications will be accepted in online mode only.
According to the official notification released, the candidate applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post. Under this recruitment, a total of 7692 vacancies of Clerk, Stenographer, Peon / Orderly and Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer will be filled.
Total Vacancies Details
Out of 7692, 3325 vacancies are for the post of Clerk, 1562 for the post of Stenographer, 1132 for the post of Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer and 1673 for the post of Peon/Orderly.
Bihar Civil Court – Selection Process
- preliminary examination
- Written exam
Bihar Civil Court Syllabus 2022
The written examination of Bihar Civil Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be conducted offline i.e. in pen and paper mode. Bihar Civil Court Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern will be based on 10th class. There will be a total of 90 multiple choice questions in the written exam of Clerk Exam. 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. There is no negative marking in this exam. The questions in Bihar Civil Court Clerk Syllabus will be based on English, Hindi, GK, Mathematics and Reasoning.
Written Exam Syllabus
- English Language and Grammar (20 Marks)- Letter Writing, Essay, Summary, Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Hindi Language and Grammar (20 Marks) – Essay, Letter Writing with Summary, Comprehension and Vocabulary
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs (15 Marks)- History, Civics, Geography, Everyday Science, Constitution of India, Legal Terminology
- Matriculation Mathematics (10 Marks) – BODMAS, Simple Calculation, Time and Distance Based Problem, Time and Work, Calculation of Simple/Compound Interest, Ration and Proportion
- Reasoning Test (10 Marks)- Problems Based on English Alphabets, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Circular Seating Arrangement, Ranking Test, Jurisprudence, Problems Based on Venn-Diagram
- Basic Computer Science (10 Marks) – History of Computer, Fundamentals and Terminology of Computer, Computer, Hardware and Software Basis, Keyboard Shortcuts, Basics of Operating System, MS-Office (Word, Excel and Power-point), Internet Terms and Services, Networking and Communication, Security Tools and Viruses
To qualify in the written examination, one has to obtain at least 40% marks.
read this also-
BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022: Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern of BPSC CDPO Main Exam 2022
Education loan: Education will not stop without money, take advantage of these study loans
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI