AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati) has to recruit 6 posts. This recruitment has been done by Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL). According to the notification, 6 posts will be recruited in AIIMS Guwahati through the recruitment drive. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of BECIL at becil.com. Today is the last date to submit the application form for the recruitment.
According to the notification, 1 post of Radiological Safety Officer (Medical Physicist), 1 post of Librarian Grade-III and 4 posts of Staff Nurse are to be filled through the recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
- Radiological Safety Officer: Candidate should have MSc in Medical Physics from any recognized University or MSc in Physics from a recognized University. Also, the applicant should have PG Diploma/Degree in Radiological Medical Physics.
- Librarian-III: Candidate should have B.Sc or Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institute. Candidate must have 2 years experience in books, oriodical and documentation work in medical library. Candidate should have typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates having Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) qualification can apply for this post. Candidate should have 1 year work experience in a recognized Institute/Hospital.
- Radiological Safety Officer: 18 to 40 years
- Librarian-III/Staff Nurse: 18 to 45 years
- Radiological Safety Officer: Rs 34,612
- Librarian-III: Rs 33,481
- Staff Nurse: Rs 19,308
apply like this
Candidates can apply for the recruitment by visiting the official site of BECIL at becil.com till 02 October.
IREDA Jobs 2022: Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited has invited applications for 21 posts.
KL Rahul: How educated is India’s handsome hunk opener KL Rahul, ‘Ishq’ is also in discussion with this heroine
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI